An herbal formula developed to weave together a broad spectrum of constituents working collectively to manage a host of concerns from skincare to first-aid. An all-in-one balm; rich anti-inflammatory, astringent and antiseptic properties. Used for the treatment of breakouts, rashes, razor burns, sunburns, cuts, scars, dry patches, bug bites and more.
- To Repair: dab small amount to cleaned cut, bite, rash, burn or breakout.
- Overnight mask: last step in your skin care routine. Apply to damp skin to lock in moisture to slowly absorb through the night.
- Clean: massage onto dry skin to dissolve dirt and makeup. Press a warm, wet washcloth onto skin to soften and clean the pores. Gently wipe off excess until no oil residue is left.
- Yarrow is a classic herb that is highly astringent to help reduce bleeding and provide general wound care. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory to heal abrasions. The antiseptic properties clean the skin to prevent infection and breakouts.
- Ethically wildcrafted usnea is the long haired looking lichen that you see on trees. It was added to further the inflammatory benefits.
- Supercritical extracts of Frankincense (Co2) and myrrh (Co2), and immortelle* essential oil reduce inflammation, increase circulation and lessen scarring.
- Calendula was added as a general skin tonic. Known to fight infection, protect skin from free radicals, reduce inflammation and breakouts, and increase circulation.
- Lavender essential oil work with the other botanicals to further clean and clear the skin.
- Infused in unrefined, apricot kernel oil, sunflower seed oil and locally sourced raw beeswax to nourish, protect and moisturize the skin without clogging pores.
Helianthus sp. seed oil (sunflower)*, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil (apricot)*, Achillea millefolium (yarrow)*, Usnea sp. (lichen), Calendula officinalis (marigold)*, raw beeswax*, essential oils of Lavendula angustifolia (lavender)*, Boswellia sp. (frankincense)*, Commiphora myrrh (myrrh) and Helichrysum italicum (immortelle)*