The 2017 fire season in California had been one of the worst. So bad, our founder’s skin was incredibly dry, specifically under the eyes. Overnight she had developed tiny lines that would disappear when she traveled, but would return as soon as she landed in LA.
This eye serum is the answer to dry, tired eyes, and dark circles. The perfect remedy in the morning and evening, this cooling gel-like texture leaves the skin hydrated, yet glowing.
- caffeine promotes the appearance of smooth, hydrated skin. the answer to puffy eyes
- cucumber nourishes, moisturizes, tones, and soothes dull skin
- chamomile and calendula soothes and calms the complexion. especially good for sensitive skin
- pitaya blocks blue fluorescence under UV light, preserves the appearance of ageless skin, tightens, hydrates, and exfoliates for a brighter and more luminous complexion
- hieracium pilosella (hawkweed) extract and bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract lightens and evens skin tone to improve the appearance of dark circles
*Agent Nateur products are created with non-gmo, food-grade ingredients for even the most sensitive skin.
In the morning apply alone or on top of makeup. In the evening, gently massage a small amount around the entire eye area and pat in excess until fully absorbed.
Jena’s Notes (founder): Apply underneath the eyes and on the outer corners post-makeup for a lit from within glow. Apply excess to lips and hands
cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) distillate, oryza sativa, sodium hyaluronate, hylocereus undatus (pitaya) fruit extract, caffeine, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, wildcrafted simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, organic arganil spinosa (argan) oil, organic ricinus communis seed (castor) oil,organic calendula officinalis (calendula), organic chamomilla recutita flower (chamomile), hieracium pilosella (hawkweed) extract, Bellis Perennis (daisy) flower extract Phoenix dactylifera (date) seed extract, jasmine sambac, pearl powder, glycerin (vegetable), benzyl alcohol*, benzoic acid* (*approved for organic cosmetics and used as a preservative)